Robot-HQ's brand new VEXcode C++ course.
- This course was written to assist robotics teachers and students in organizing their learning material.
- We progress from building the robot and installing the software, reviewing basic drive commands, learning program control structures, all the way to the final PID project – By which time you’ll be well versed in the use of C++.
- Every section has detailed content and ideas to help you plan lessons and activities.
- Set your own pace – Use the book as is or add as much extra material as you wish.
- There are downloadable rubrics and quizzes at the end of each section to simplify metrics and grading.
- Throughout the course you’ll find clickable links that take you to external websites with more information about the subject or device under discussion.
- To help you do the activities, there are links to videos of the author’s robots completing the challenges and projects.