Robot-HQ specializes in training teachers and students in the interesting fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
Robotics as a subject incorporates all the above branches as an example of interdisciplinary STEAM education.
His educational background is in Digital & Industrial Electronics. He studied at the University of Pretoria as a technology teacher and is also a certified VEX Robotics Instructor / Referee.
Transitioning from EDR Cortex and Robot C, or starting out with the V5 system? This course will help you getting started.
1. We get to know the components of the new system and begin to explore VEX Coding Studio.
2. I point out and provide links to all the important steps to get your V5 system ready for action and also get VEX Coding Studio installed on your computer.
3. Use VEX C++ to program a VEX EDR V5 robot (We used the Clawbot for demonstration purposes)
4. Program a robot to drive and move its arm and claw.
5. Write functions to simplify the code.
6. Learn about loops, conditional statements, program flow and more.