Installing VEXcode and updating firmware
- Welcome to this course for VEX EDR V5 robotics teachers.
- I have strived to eliminate all errors before publishing this course, but you may of course still find some. In that event, please leave a comment, or send a message with the details to [email protected]. By doing this, you help to make the course better for everyone.
- This course has eight scaffolded sections that follow each other from software installation to a final project.
- It should be enough material for a year long curriculum - Dependent on your pace and actual time available per school week.
- Lessons include a list of required material, downloadable documents, example code, quizzes and rubrics where required..
- I include my original PowerPoint files, which you may download and modify for use in your classroom.
- To view the animated GIF files: use PowerPoint - They don't work in the PDF.
- Some links to the VEX robotics knowledge base don't open when clicked in PowerPoint - You'll have to copy and paste into a browser - (They do however work in the PDF version).
Thank you for purchasing this course.
I sincerely hope you find it useful.